Skip to main content

Ronald Wederfoort MESSAGE to the King of the Netherlands his Majesty King Willem-Alexander of his message said in his Speech at the 74 th Session about FREEDOM and HUMAN RIGHTS for all of US.




Ronald Allan Wederfoort
Social Security No.: 068-54-3355
Curacao ID:  1955012104
Nederlands Passpoort No. : NW446DCC0
Date of Birth : 21 January 1955
Address :  Wanapaweg #35, Curacao
Cell Phone: (599) 9 5156118  or (599) 9 6997919



Dear Brothers and Sisters,

How are you all today? 

Before going into detail on many of us our concerns with what the King of the Netherlands his Majesty King Willem-Alexander has said in his Speech at the 74 th Session of the United Nations General Assembly, in New York.

Below i have posted a link to my blog with all the WORDS which the King has mentioned in his speech, which has made me very concern if I and most of us here in the islands (Antilles) are experiencing.

I am not writing this to judge no one, but these are my experiences and also how our HUMAN RIGHTS and FREEDOM  were taken away from us by the Netherlands.

I have read the Statement many times, and i have High Lighted 
my concerns.

ABC Islands: Speech by His Majesty King Willem-Alexander at the 74th session of the United Nations General Assembly, New York
https://korsowpetroliygas.blogspot.com/2019/09/abc-islands-speech-by-his-majesty-king.html

Now the Golden question I have for the Nederlands his Majesty King Willem-Alexander to investigate for me why my FUNDS are being Blocked and my FREEDOM taken away from many of us here in the ABC ISLANDS.? 

Most of my brothers are sisters are afraid to stand against the Netherlands Government and their groups to avoid sanctions and Dead warnings for not complying with
their demands.

Even my Social Security Benefits,and my Local Pension which I have worked for it, in my life in the US and in Curacao has been Blocked for me not to receive my
Monthly Benefit Payments. .

Also my Mega Lottery Winnings which i have won in 2007, the FUNDS are Blocked in the Federal Reserve bank, in the
USA, and in other Central bankers where I have FUNDS in my name.

DO WE CALL THIS FREEDOM? 

WHERE ARE OUR HUMAN RIGHTS I ASK MY SELF.

My E-Mails and Phone calls all are being Blocked and monitored by the same Netherlands Government who talks
about Freedom and human Rights for everyone.

And now also yesterday 26 September 2019, we had some
severe storms which were activated by HNLMS JOHN DE WITT Combat Ship in our Harbour.
  
Yes, we have all the Proof and Evidence.
They had plans to use this TECHNOLOGY the same way they did with the BAHAMAS and many other Islands to use the HAARP Technology against the ABC Islands.

This vessel just came back from the BAHAMAS, and now is
in our ports here in WILLEMSTAD, CURACAO.

I have posted some Videos on blog, I hope that the KING and his Organizations, and the International Organizations of HUMAN RIGHTS will start to investigate my Cases, and also our Human Rights which are taken away, 
because we know it has to do with the GAS Findings in our waters around the ABC islands.

And REMEMBER WE NEED TO PROTECT OUR EARTH WHICH IS OUR HOME.

Thank you and we hope that we can work together as one big family for the peace and harmony of Earth and for Humanity.

Lets hope that every thing will be OK.

Sincerely

Ronald Wederfoort
5999 5156118

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RUSSIAN: Закон NESARA и сброс валюты

Закон NESARA и сброс валюты   NESARA - это политика правительства США, которая была представлена ​​конгрессу в 2000 году и принята, но еще не принята.   Этот закон об экономических реформах призван наконец принести справедливость и богатство маленьким людям в этом мире.   Задумывались ли вы, почему зарабатывать на жизнь было так трудно для большинства, в то время как "элита" меньшинства делала устойчивые состояния через свои корпорации?   Первое, что нужно понять, это то, что NESARA и GESARA собираются  освободить весь земной шар от долгового рабства перед банками  , но это только начало.   С этим также приходит долгожданный выпуск технологии бесплатной энергии, которая навсегда освободит человечество от нефтяных, газовых, жадных энергетических компаний и загрязнения.   Так что же означает аббревиатура NESARA?   НЕСАРА Реален? Несара расшифровывается как «Закон о национальной экономической безопасности и реформировании» и ссылается на закон, принятый в 2000 году амери

Indonesian : NESARA Act & Currency Reset

NESARA Act & Currency Reset   NESARA adalah kebijakan pemerintah Amerika Serikat yang diperkenalkan ke kongres pada tahun 2000 dan disahkan, tetapi belum diberlakukan.   Tindakan reformasi ekonomi ini dimaksudkan untuk akhirnya membawa keadilan dan kekayaan bagi orang-orang kecil di dunia ini.   Pernahkah Anda bertanya-tanya mengapa mencari nafkah begitu sulit bagi mayoritas sementara "elit" minoritas membuat kekayaan tetap melalui perusahaan mereka?   Hal pertama yang perlu dipahami adalah bahwa NESARA dan GESARA akan  membebaskan seluruh dunia dari perbudakan hutang ke bank  , tetapi itu baru permulaan.   Bersamaan dengan itu, hadir pula pelepasan teknologi energi bebas yang telah lama ditunggu-tunggu, yang selamanya akan membebaskan manusia dari minyak, gas, perusahaan energi rakus, dan polusi.   Jadi, apa singkatan NESARA?   Apakah NESARA Nyata? Nesara adalah singkatan dari "Keamanan Ekonomi Nasional dan Reformasi Act."   Gesara adalah padanan global

HET UUR U, (E ORA KRUSIAL A JEGA) - E TIP DI ORO KEN A MATA HELMIN WIELS (R.I.P) Y DIKON.

HET UUR U,    (E ORA KRUSIAL A JEGA)   -  E TIP DI ORO  KEN A MATA HELMIN WIELS (R.I.P) Y DIKON. Ronald Wederfoort request to QUEEN BEATRIX and the NEW KING Willem-Alexander the following. Dear Queen Beatrix, and King Willem - Alexander, The reason for addressing this letter is to request the following: 1. The releasing of my name Ronald Wederfoort form your Black List, And from with holding all funds, belonging or things which were held or taken away from me, which some of them i have specified in my Posting to be returned as soon as possible to me, so I can continue with my normal life on Curacao together with my brother and sisters of curacao, who i do care for what is happening to them. We are here to help each other not to fight each other, or to enslave no one. 2. I would love that all the measurements like OB, and other measurements to be removed, and also to be stopped. Also the new pending measurements to be cancelled. 3. I would LOVE also that the